Currently, there are no full-time opportunities available. Please check back often.
Please send proposals for partnerships and/or freelance opportunities to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TJM & Co. Media Boutique is a full-service public relations and brand management agency specializing in strategies for nonprofit, faith-based, and community engagement organizations, small business, politics, and sports. We are seeking college-level interns for the spring and summer seasons. The right candidates are self-motivated, hard-working and enthusiastic individuals who want to gain invaluable experience and practical knowledge in the public relations industry, as well as have a first-hand look at entrepreneurship and what it takes to grow a successful business. Positions are part-time with the opportunity to transition to a permanent and/or full-time.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Fully support the company’s PR strategy and execute it in different phases, working to build brand recognition for TJM & Co.
- Assist in administrative duties, including but not limited to direct support of company owner, managing the general mailbox, tracking company and client expenses, field and database research, cold calls, and other duties as assigned by management.
- Manage inventory, stock & organize office supplies, marketing materials, and swag
- Contribute weekly to the company’s social media accounts
- Support team with programming and implementation of various business development events with existing and potential clients
- Provide support in documenting and creating processes to improve internal efficiency.
- Research, write and prepare communications.
- Support the team with event coordination and client meeting preparation.
- Assist on various client social media accounts.
- Create and maintain information resources (media lists, databases, intranet, etc.)
- Participate and contribute to planning meetings and team activities.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, Journalism or related field
- Mature and responsible with a high value on integrity.
- Strong writing, verbal and strong interpersonal skills.
- Leadership potential as demonstrated by on-campus and extracurricular activities.
- Working knowledge of Google Suite (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Slides) or Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Highly organized and mindful of deadlines, solution-oriented.
- Able to balance multiple projects and the demands of a fast-paced environment.
- Thorough understanding and working knowledge of social media platforms, such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, blogs, etc
- Active team participant who is not afraid to contribute ideas or take ownership of tasks; must possess excellent follow-through skills
- Proven interest in public relations and branding, keeping up with current news & trends in branding & marketing